Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Blauer – Police Style Fleeced Line V-Neck Sweater – WP3
What if you could take a lightweight layer of the warmest stretch micro fleece and combine it with a thin layer sweater knit? Until recently you couldn’t – the technology had not yet been discovered to build fleece-lined sweaters. Blauer engineered the first ever Commando styled sweater fleece for police use. We blended our proprietary low pill acrylic and wool yarns with lightweight micro fleece to make the industry’s first uniform police sweater fleece. The resulting garment is 3 times warmer than a sweater and much better looking than a fleece.
How does it work? The polyester micro fleece interior is a wind resistant and quick drying fleece layer. The exterior is a hardwearing low pill sweater. The two layers are laminated together to make a super warm and great looking uniform mid layer. Add a Blauer shell jacket or featherweight rain jacket and you can stay warm in below zero temperatures. Wear over a Blauer turtleneck and leave the uniform shirt at home. Comfortable and breathable for all day use in the car. If you have given up on uniform duty sweaters you will want to try this one.
- High-performance blend of 57% polyester, 28% worsted wool, and 15% low pill acrylic is comfortable, durable, and machine washable
- Breakthrough bonded fleece technology is 50% warmer than ordinary sweaters while remaining highly breathable and wind resistant
- Rugged warm rib and traditional knit
- V-neck commando style
- Color-matched dobby nylon shoulder and elbow patches
- Badge tab, microphone tab, name tab, and epaulets are included loose for optional customization