Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Blauer Men’s Breach Composite Toe WP 6″ Boot
- Safety Rated Composite Toe – ASTM F2413-05 + C/75 + I/75 Impact Standards
- Waterproof® waterproof protective membrane meets ASTM F 1671 against body fluids
- BOA lacing system provides quick donning and doffing, is engineered for adjustable comfort and performance
- Puncture resistant midsole board keeps feet protected on all terrain
- Lightweight materials are specially crafted to provide support and comfort all day long
- No side zippers to break
The Blauer Breach boots in suede black match all of the ratings required for safety EMS boots. These Blauer composite toe boots represent our most protective boot model.
Our composite toe safety boots provide the best mixture of a lightweight option for fire and EMS professionals to wear on the job, while offering strong protection in composite toe boots. Beyond toe protection, our composite boots provide puncture resistance in the midsole, while remaining comfort and breathability for an entire day. The supportive rubber heel cage and the molded polyurethane insole with gel heel add to the comfort level of the boots. Even if you spend the majority of your shift on your feet, Blauer boots will provide all the support you need.
So what is a composite toe work boot? Composite boots provide a great combination of comfort and protection. Our Blauer Breach boots offer safety impact standards in the toe of ASTM F2413-05, C/75 and I/75. Additionally, our Waterproof waterproof membrane offers ASTM F 1671 protection against body fluids.
For law enforcement, fire and EMS, our suede black Blauer Breach boots offer the BOA lacing system that allows for quick donning and doffing. The composite toe boots feature an adjustable fit, ensuring ultimate comfort throughout the work day. Additionally, these boots do not include a side zipper in the design, which sometimes breaks in other designs. This is why Blauer boots can withstand the test of time.
- Waterproof membrane blocks water from coming in while still letting perspiration out
- The braided stainless steel cable and BOA parts are guaranteed for the life of the boot
- Premium full grain leather and suede with polishable toe
- Wrap around rubber cage for heel protection and ankle stability
- Padded tongue and upper for support, protection, and comfort
- Anti-odor and moisture wicking lining
- Notched collar in the rear for driving comfort
- Molded polyurethane foam insoles with heel cushion for instant broken-in feel
- True 6″ boot height
- Lightweight and flexible compression molded EVA midsole provides long lasting impact absorption and rebound for all day comfort
- Puncture resistant midsole board protects the foot from nails and other debris.
- Ladder bars on the ergonomic outsole provide grip when climbing.
- Oil and slip resistant carbon rubber blend
- Blauer’s hybrid traction tread pattern for better grip on and off the pavement
- Fence climbing grooves in the toe
- Four way radiused heel for long-shift driving comfort